HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW ABOUT INBOUND MARKETING?
This article will continue to explore Inbound Marketing from a new perspective (customer marketing / or customer marketing or travel customer marketing)
Before talking about Inbound Marketing, let's take a look at the corresponding Outbound Marketing and why it is gradually failing.
OUTBOUND MARKETING IS THE
PROMOTION MIX IN 4P THEORY.
The so-called promotion mix (Promotion Mix) is a strategic idea for organizing promotional activities. It advocates that enterprises use advertising, personnel marketing, public relations, business promotion, and four basic promotion methods to form a strategic system, so that all the promotion activities of the enterprise can cooperate with each other. Coordinated and maximized the overall effect to achieve corporate goals.
Once the company decides to communicate with consumers about specific messages, it begins to use a number of tools to continue to “spread” the message to consumers and remind them of their own brand, hoping to reach more target customers. Group and draw their attention.
These Outbound marketing communication tools include TV, radio, print magazines, newspapers, telemarketing, mail marketing, exhibiting, spam, and more.
This marketing model, which has been in operation for more than 50 years, is mainly to spread various types of marketing messages to potential customers through different Outbound Marketing tools, and expects to create impressions in their minds so that they can purchase the products in the future when they need them. Brand.
However, in this era of social network and Internet information explosion, excessive marketing messages have caused information overload in consumers' minds, which will make consumers feel tired and uncomfortable with Outbound Marketing ads, so the effect will be It is falling every day. In addition, many technology industry operators have seen this business opportunity and developed various new products to help consumers filter and block such interference information, which will undoubtedly make the environment facing Outbound Marketing worse.
Traditional marketing methods have gradually lost interest to consumers.
So if you want to keep your business growing, you might want to consider the marketing of Inbound.
Companies should probably consider changing the mode of communication. Instead of constantly spreading out their marketing advertising information to potential customers, they should use new network tools and platforms to enable potential customers to actively find out their products and services, and then generate conversions and sales. .
Beginning in 2009, some emerging technology companies in the United States began to adopt Inbound Marketing marketing methods. In contrast, many companies pursuing Inbound Marketing have multiplied their performance with outbound marketing in the past, and marketing costs are less than half (or less) of Outbound Marketing.
Again! Inbound Marketing (set-off line sales), is a way for customers to find their own door -line marketing strategies. Line sales person to their own strength earned the favor of customers, rather than the traditional advertising methods to pull customers.
Collecting customers' marketing – is a way for customers to find their own
The three cores of Inbound Marketing
Marketing not only sells the products, but also provides the value created by the products to the customers, and creates the profit of the stakeholders through the value obtained by the customers, so that the customers and the enterprises can win. Therefore, marketing must take into account whether customers will come back. When will the customer come back? When the customer is satisfied with the whole process and satisfied with the product, he will come back.
So the most important spirit of Inbound Marketing should be:
Really improving the value that can be offered to customers, rather than just spoofing the way customers are hooked.
(2) Found by customer (Get Found)
Layout within a variety of free web tools (blogs, social networks, search engines, etc.) to let you see the value you can provide.
(3) Analysis, correction, and repeated execution (Analysis, Modify & Repeat)
Analyze the marketing effect of customers with various analysis tools, and constantly improve and improve.
TOP STEPS FOR INBOUND MARKETING
Step 1: Establish a successful marketing strategy
What is my marketing goal?
What challenges does my marketing face?
Who is my ideal customer? How can I attract them?
What will my potential customers care about my company?
How much should I invest in marketing?
How much return will my marketing plan bring to me?
Step 2: Establish and continuously optimize the website
A website that is efficient and consistently creates high conversion rates is your center for digital marketing and sales opportunities. Your website needs to:
- Easy navigation
- Professional appearance
- Optimize search engine
- Suitable for browsing on the mobile phone
- Ability to quickly update and adjust website content
Step 3: Convert traffic into sales opportunities
Provide services that appeal to different levels of customers that may evoke action:
- Create a Landing Page: Describe your offer and let your customers fill out the relevant information.
- After filling out the information, the user can get the discount and get the automatic reply email. You can store the obtained potential customer information in the CRM system.
- Focusing on designing Call to Action can help you generate more potential customers.
Step 4: Turn sales opportunities into real sales
- Introduction to automated marketing systems (Marketing Automation)
- Segment your sales opportunities
- Cultivate sales opportunities
- Mail marketing
Step 5: Accurate measurement and analysis is required in any step
Need to analyze the following most important data:
- Traffic that can bring sales opportunities
- Sales opportunity becomes the number of actual customers
- Establish the cost of each sales opportunity
- Customer acquisition cost
If you feel that the above description of the customer marketing steps can not help you understand. Below we use another way to help you gain a deeper understanding of the steps of concentrating customers .
- Customers with potential needs will use the search engine, social media, official website, news, e-mail, toll-free calls, offline activities, and even door-to-door visits to actively contact the brand.
- Brands need to impress customers with high-quality content at the above touch points to drive customers to different landing pages on the digital marketing platform (official website/activity website, etc.).
- Identify the customer's identity on the landing page, record the customer access behavior record customer access path, and use the form and online customer service to capture customer demand information and contact information, which are temporarily stored in a large database.
- According to the scorecard rules, the valid data is output to the CRM system, forming a list of potential customers' business opportunities, and entering the business opportunity cultivation stage. At this stage, sales or sales personnel and customers frequently interact by mail, SMS, telephone, etc. Interactive records need to be managed in an orderly manner, making it easy for the scorecard to re-score the opportunity.
- The salesperson screens out the mature business opportunities through the scorecard, enters the actual sales link, and finally forms a sales conversion.
- Therefore, unlike the past, in order to more effectively grasp the characteristics of customers from different channels, in the process of collecting customer marketing, it is not directly to the main body of the website (home page), but to let the user reach the well-designed landing page first. (Landing Page),after adding the identity of the visitors, the webmaster can use the analysis software to find a marketing copy suitable for various visitors.
Inbound Marketing is not a passive attitude of the line marketing strategies, but do Focus and precise network through a variety of channels line sales. Use Paid Media, which pays or invests in human time, to enhance the dissemination of information, get more free communication opportunities (Earned Media), and strengthen the optimization of digital assets and keyword lock-up, while doing SEO (search engine) Optimization), SMO (Social Media Optimization), User Experience Optimization (UEO) full site optimization, the only way to really do Inbound Marketing.
Customers don't want to be unsolicited, but you need to tell them how to get in.
For example: After watching the movie and telling him where to get more information, this is Inbound Marketing; after reading a utility inventory article, tell him where to view the product details page, this is Inbound Marketing; after watching a TV Advertising, tell him what keyword to use to search into your website, this is Inbound Marketing; after reading a blog food, tell the user how they can go to your restaurant or how to view more dishes online, this is Inbound Marketing; creating user needs and stimulating him to search for specific keywords online, this is Inbound Marketing. Create a variety of different pipelines for users to get into your website and do a good marketing strategy. This is Inbound Marketing.